Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today I drop self-pity and pick up oneness to spread Universal love (poem)

At 4:44am, I started my car to meet my preceptor for a cleaning of imprints sitting and I heard my soft voice telling me, Gunjan, Universal love = world peace, something I had been wishing for last 2 years.

During the individual sitting, I surrendered my love and attachment, for the one in my heart and promised to release/share it with all those who need it in this world. And I know everyone needs it.

Later this morning (6:30 am) with my family I was full of it, then I sent it to 2 people in emails and during my walk I gave it verbally to a mom I met and in my mind to the the lawn mowers, and all beings everywhere.

At noon I shared it with a friend over the phone call, and we both felt blessed.

For almost 10 months, only my intention was to create love, now I've got the access code to it, unconditional love.

God, Krishna, Master, Universe, Nature, Divine souls and people in my life and thought be with me, support me in this, bless me, use me as Thy instrument. I really need it, for that is what gives me fulfillment and joy. And I know, thats what you wish me to be.

***

When I send out God's blessings,
When I share God's love,
then I am one with all,
and I send out a ripple of peace.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: