Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, September 3, 2012

Remember the monk story, "Who knows what is good or bad?"

While driving back home, I could see two street lights.
My eyes were focused on the second one, which was green.
But, suddenly I had to brake, when I noticed the first one was red.
And when I drove to the second light, that had turned red too, no longer green!!

Why did I do such a foolish thing to focus on the second light instead of the first?
Why do I keep doing such a foolish thing to focus on the next moment instead of the present?
Why do I keep judging this moment as "I don't like it"  and keep on wishing that the next moment be better?
Why do I keep on thinking that, "this isn't good", when I absolutely trust that "who knows what is good or bad?"

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)



No comments: