Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2010

Nothing is really hard (poem)

I had got stuck with a function in my cell phone and I kept on pushing it away for 3 days, when I could not figure out how to fix it. I decided to search for the manual and read through it while waiting at the doctors office. I could not find the solution in the first reading, but in the second scanning of the manual I did find the solution and there I cracked it. All it needed was the time and determination to solve it on my own, without waiting for an easier option to depend on my 11 year old daughter's help.

***

Nothing is as hard as it seems.
All that appears to be difficult,
needs only a complete presence,
to replace fear of the unknown.

***
Hari Aum Tat Sat

No comments: