Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, July 29, 2011

The hardest thing for me, is to stop myself from loving (poem)

I used to walk off the ground,
and my own smile felt sweet to me,
I did not judge against his smoking,
when at age 22, I had let myself love.

I used to scream out his name in restroom,
and my handwriting had never been so beautiful,
I had shut all that free flowing love towards him,
when he had said, that he didn't feel the same for me.

I was crying on a wet pillow, with a severe pain in heart,
and a sharp needle was piercing at the center of my wounded soul,
I was crushed, lonely, shattered and scattered like a broken light bulb,
when I desired to love him, but my mind was blocking me, for he had said no.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: