Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Its fun, observing (poem)

My mind fears my husband's judgement, when I run the tap to let water heat up.
I noticed my fears, pushed them and with courage turned it on with full flow.

My mind creates a story, when my daughter didn't throw trash hanging on door.
I noticed my story,  deleted it and with a smile threw it in the garbage outside.

My mind desires nobody rushes, when my son is shoving breakfast and chokes.
I noticed my blaming,  shoved it and stepped forward to pat his back to ease.

My mind hears my son's questioning later, when I'd do what I did in his presence.
I noticed my  lack of presence,  pulled my thoughts back and returned to now.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: