Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Why do I need people to be happy?

I am sharing the answers to some of the questions I meditated upon. To me, these are difficult questions and I could only find answers during deep meditation. I believe they are true but difficult-to-follow-solutions.

Today I woke up with the thought that all knowledge is within and some days ago I woke up with an idea that all happiness is within. During meditation, I asked Him, if it is true then, why do I need classes (or teachers) for learning (or guidance)? Why do I need people to be happy?

What I heard while meditating is that if one’s connection with the divinity within is true then one does not need and classes or teachers to learn from. But most of the time it is not true with most of the people. Therefore it is needed by those people. I realized that it makes sense that I am myself getting these realizations after close to 4 decades of my life. All these years when I did not have this connection, even I needed classes and teachers. In other words, till the time I did not realize that ALL KNOWLEGDE IS WITHIN, I did need teachers. Now that I have found this precious-sacred-connection-with-the-divine-source, I have realized a teacher within. I trust that this internal teacher will guide me with the correct lesson or lead me to the “right person” who can effectively guide/help me. Just like my external teachers have guided me all these years.

Further, I need people in my life to teach me how to understand and assimilate these theoretical-abstract ideas conveyed by the internal teacher. The people around me are like the gadgets in a laboratory which helps one conduct experiments to verify the theoretical concepts from the text books. It is through trial and error an experimentalist verifies the theory, but finally he does accomplish it. Similarly, the people acting as gadgets help me verify the lesson given by the internal teacher. It is a struggle to conduct these experiments, but with a faith that the lesson is correct and the gadgets are as they are expected to be, I need to carry on the experiments with persistence. Once I will complete the verification of one lesson, the true happiness will follow.

No comments: