Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, November 14, 2008

Goal is Merging with God (poem)

A fun quiz in an email asked me, “WHAT IS YOUR GOAL IN LIFE?”

It took me a while to reflect and answer this, but I heard myself saying “To merge with God.”.

The next day after meditation, I realized how to pursue it.

But, the struggle came, in writing about it, as if, I were fearing mockery.

Finally, after hearing a devotional prayer, I got the courage to put this together, after several hours of discomfort. The words inside, finally reached the keyboard.

God, it is hard to be honest, even to myself.

***

For this divine-eternal journey,

the Car's steering is Firm Faith,

the Key is Be Honest Pure Self,

the Fuel is Give What's Needed,

the GPS is the Inherent Light,

the Brake is Stop Finding Fault,

the Accelerator is Sensing God,

and Route is to Let Spirit Rule.

***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: