Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

While I am writing (poem)

In the programming languages (like, Basic, C, C++ or Fortran); a “while” loop checks the condition in the parentheses ( ) and as long as the condition is true, it keeps on executing the commands within the curly braces { }.

Now, I am feeling inspired to be in this powerful “while ( ) loop” to keep on writing for the rest of my life. Since I wish it be an infinite loop, therefore I intentionally put no check for any condition. As a result, by default it holds always true and three steps keep on repeating forever.

***
While (I am writing)
{
With trust in the Source, I reflect.
With scientific Presence, I observe.
With dedication to Spirit, I write.

Continue?
}

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: