Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Opening Up (poem)

These are somethings, I realized while allowing myself to open up, to release myself from a lot that I have accumulated.

It is an overwhelming process, but I like it, for I KNOW, that only when I will create the space then only Divine Light will be able to illuminate. It is obvious, that if I place a box on top of a torch, I can't assume its light to penetrate. I have got to remove that block to see the light.

Now, I have opened the door of my heart to move the heavy boxes out.

Now, I seek my Light to illuminate my heart and the Universe to accompany me in this journey, like a loving friend.

***

Feelings,

freeze,

while waiting,

but,

emotions,

steam up,

while longing.


Praying,

with love,

is for all beings,

but,

a hug,

is for those,

who are open to receive.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: