Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeling light like college days (poem)

Yesterday night, I felt I was in college once again, just sharing what I wish for the world, no wars. In that moment I was full of aspirations, energy and upset free. Wow its liberating to even talk about how I wish to acheive, by becoming peace myself, extending it to my family, then neighbors/friends, then community, then city, then state, then country and then worldwide. I wish there be atleast one day( before I die) when no body hurts another being, with thoughts, words or actions. Everyone loves and hugs, even soldiers fighting across national borders.

This is what came out as a poem:

***
Yesterday night I was feeling nice,
being in that state of lightness,
after sharing goals about world peace,
and exploring Physics with kids.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: