Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Profound Observation (poem)

I was at the Tech Museum with my kids and my 7 year old son,
was enjoying generating the roller coaster designs on the computer and running them on the the simulation screen. I was sitting on the seat behind him.

I realized, the sound on the speaker, took me to the amusement parks, the graphics on the screen were taking me up and down the steep stimualted rides, and the vibrator under my seat, was producing the effect of motion in the roller coaster. It was an intelligent pseudo ride, and I was choosing to scream in fear, having fun with my son, just be indifferent.



In that moment, I realized the following, sitting amindst my sensual perceptions, body experiences and analytical mind, that:

***
I am not mind,
I am not this body,
I am not my sense organs,
I am the detached observer.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: