Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, September 16, 2011

This is the only moment, nothing else (poem)

I had been full of gratitude since last evening.
I was full of joy since this morning.
I was driving thinking of God.
I was full of joy.

I saw myself feeling happy in deep buried desires.
Which meant I will be joyful, in future.
I heard, "There is only now".
I pulled myself back.

I have been missing a lot of my past joyful moments.
I had been dreaming of joy in my future.
But, now that I have learned.
I am joyful in "now".

I used to ignore the discomfort in body as a challenge.
I used to be run my mind's interpretation.
But, now I tune to body's pain.
And I keep my mind calm.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: