Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 15, 2011

When helplessness strikes, gratitude saves (poem)

I was working on a google document and suddenly everything vanished on screen.

It had taken me more than 6 hours of creative work to put it together over a week.

I was desperately, trying to retrieve it and then even searched on Google help for 20 minutes.

Then, suddenly, I did not like the feeling and shut my laptop to start taking care of chores around the home.

The worries surfaced, till I thanked God, and as a blessing I saw myself better than people dying of war, poverty or weather.

I realized, its not the end of the world, if need be, I will start all over again, I have my hands, body, mind all intact; I am better than many.

I started rejoicing for the cool breeze hugging my body, the warm Sun tickling my body and the dustfree environment kissing my cheeks continuously.

In the night, my teenage daughter helped me out to rescue the file; and I was glad that with God's grace I did not waste precious 5 hours full of sorrow and worries.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: