Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, November 21, 2011

Let God take over (poem)

I have resisted so much and I keep on wishing this person in my life to be that way.

In this morning's meditation, I saw that I all I need is to let everyone be,
and keep calling God.

And to remind myself, "Gunjan, just be with all that is with complete faith, for God is doing it for Gunjan's good; even if this Gunjan cannot see it."

That this little Gunjan in mind feels tormented, but when she accepts all that is with "Thank You God", then the infinite God literally takes over, and Gunjan is at ease.

Faith Matters!!

***


Just let everything be.
Say thank You God and let God take over.

Just let everybody be.
Say thank You God and let God take over.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: