Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Once upon a day...(poem)

I did not acknowledge my own feelings,
and therefore did not honor my Self,
instead, blamed others for my pain,
and felt drained of my life energy.

I did not accept my self the way I was,
and therefore did not love my Self,
instead, judged people for judging,
and felt like a victim each time.

Today, I honor each one of my feelings,
and therefore honor my Divine Self,
instead, seek respect from God,
and feel Thy accessible Bliss.

Today, I love myself just the way I am,
and therefore accept myself totally,
instead, of searching acceptance,
and feel my God's blessing(s).

Today, I resolve to be fully responsible,
and not allow anyone to dishonor me,
instead, I honor them completely,
and feel Divine love sprinkling.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: