Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, December 12, 2011

Big thrills in baby steps (poem)

I decided to take Caltrain followed by Muni,
instead of driving to San Francisco for a workshop.

I called up the venue and asked for directions,
looked into the internet, but got only caltrain timings.

I decided to move on and find out about muni later,
I stepped into caltrain, asked the ticket checker about it.

He said something quiet unlike the host from the venue,
I decided to follow his map and boarded the muni with a thrill.

This was my first time in the muni talking to the driver,
who informed me when to get off at my stop, and how to reach venue.

I landed into the central city with live music and dancers,
I danced my way to the venue, thrilled with adventure into uncertainty.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: