Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who knows whats good or bad? (poem)

I missed the train by few seconds.
I had waved to the driver, but he did not open the doors.
I mumbled things against him, and his unkindness, I became a victim.
Then, soon I realized, there I go again, what about my word to thank God for eveything.

I was in extreme pain in a relationship.
I seeked God incessantly and felt Thy connection.
What could have been better reward than finding God within?
So, should I continue to mourn over the bitterness or go out to celebrate that day each year?

I was on the phone with someone in extreme pain.
He needed to be with someone, when his soul was crying.
I happened to be there, and our silent presence brought us close.
Was that a moment to regret or to dive into the joy of creating a loving bond, overthrowing our mind-stuff?

Each moment, every interaction, and situation is happening.
Who knows whether its happening for my good, or for the good of Universe?
All, I know now is that my mind-stuff creates a default reaction, based on my patterns.
The real growth, which is challenging, is to just be full of gratitude and faith, totally present, through all that is, as is.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: