Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, January 23, 2012

Nourishing the needy summary

SEEKING PRAYERS TO NOURISH THE UNDERPRIVILEGED KIDS

Presently, underprivileged kids all over the world eat, either what their parents can afford or what gets thrown towards them as a donation. And I feel the pain of those kids, when I see them (in India) being rebuked away from digging food out of the trash bins in front of nice restaurants only because they are spoiling the ambiance of that restaurant. Whenever I am with my kids /nieces in a fine restaurant, I can see the helplessness in those kids tears and bodies. I know all kids have same desires, I fulfill my own kids, but who is going to fulfill theirs?

If nothing is done about it, these kids will continue to feel deprived of eating in a nice ambiance, where food is cooked with attention and served with extra care. This disrespect will continue to haunt their souls.

With Grace, for the first to time, I am aspiring and taking actions to nourish 25 needy kids in Mountain View (on Feb. 2nd, 2012) and 25 needy kids in Delhi (on Feb. 17, 2012), with love, honor from a place of oneness. Please pray that it happens.


God bless you,
Gunjan Raizada Chakravarty
(Mother of Gaurav and Shubha at LWS)
Blog-http://surrenderlistenandgive.blogspot.com/
Thanking God for Everything
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: