Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 19, 2012

When heart speaks, some hearts listen (poem)

I tried the lychee frozen yogurt at Yoogl,
and I called up the manager for donation.

I shared my goal - educating, nourishing kids
in underpriviliged schools of our communities.

"Is it for kids in our city?", he inquired sternly,
I replied " No", knowing it was not he would like.

"But how will you ever carry frozen yogurt in this heat?"
I answered, "When something needs to happen, it gets arranged".

He told me he would ask his partner within next 24 hours.
Within 5 hours he called me up to decide the flavor for those kids.

The next day, I visited the store with my 8 year old son to choose,
and he spoke out for those unknown 20 kids, "Chocolate is the best".

When I reached there on the day of my workshop, they looked so pretty,
the containers-manager and his 2 helpers were placing in that huge ice chest.

On seeing the ice chest, those kids eyes were full of smiles in every spoon,
the amount was so much, that some of them were full before they could finish.

When the generous lady who was helping me asked, "OMG, was all this for free?"
"Yes, he heard me when I was asking for stranger kids, who I may never meet again!" 
 
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: