Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Empowering Answers for Difficult Questions-Part 1

I am sharing some of the answers to the questions I meditated upon. To me, these are difficult questions and I could only find answers (if any) during deep meditation. I believe they are true. However, they are hard to practice. I am myself struggling to follow them into my everyday life. I am sharing with a wish that perhaps, someone somewhere might benefit from these theoretical answers, while I am trying to figure out ways to follow them in my real life. The good news is that at least now I know the path towards the true goal, even though each step towards it seems to be intimidating.

Which is the correct value, attachment to money or attachment to people?

One of my close friend and her husband had an argument. One said that attachment to the people (family or friends or co-workers) is better whereas the other said that the attachment to money is more practical (in terms of the control of the flow of money). They asked me, who was right. I asked Him during meditation, and heard that both these attachments were wrong. There is ONLY attachment which is ALWAYS RIGHT, the one with Him (the divinity residing within each one of us). This is the only attachment which provides us the much needed infinite security all the time. All other attachments are wrong, because they are always associated with an inconspicuous insecurity, anxiety and fears. It is true that one needs people and money to survive and enjoy this journey, but still attachment to either of them is not correct.

September 11, 2007

Do thoughts have any power even before they become words or actions?

During early morning meditation I realized that my thoughts have tremendous power even before they become words or actions. As they arise in the mind, they come out into this universe of pulsating arrows as another pulsating arrow. All this is of course invisible to my open eyes.

My new thought sent out as a pulsating arrow comes across similar pulsating arrows propagating around them. However, they naturally get attracted to another thought (which is some one else's thought sent out as pulsating arrow into this common universe). This "newly found friendly thought" has similar characteristics to "my new thought" and they add up (in step or phase) such that their increased amplitude is the sum of the two. Their energy also increases in proportion to their amplitude. They continue to attract more and more similar arrows (friends) while propagating in this universe at a very fast rate and thereby continuously increase their strength in terms of amplitude and energy. The process is similar to commonly seen two water waves coming closer to interfere on the surface of the lake such that they create a wave with greater heights and deeper dips.

When the thought sent out by me was positive (like well- wishing, respectful, loving or full of gratitude), the positive energy grows exponentially and I feel elated. But if the thought sent out by me was a negative one (like hatred, anger, greed, ego, worry, fear or anxiety), the negative energy also grows exponentially and I feel mentally exhausted.

This growth was similar to a seed (initial negative thought) growing into a plant (secondary negative thoughts) and then to a tree (continuing negative thoughts) but at an extremely fast rate, like in few seconds. Now, all this is purely at the thought level popularly known as talking to oneself.

The moment they come out of my mouth (perhaps when I am sharing my thoughts with a friend or a good listener), they start making exact replicas (of that stage of thought) and continue their growth from that stage onwards in each one of those replicas. By sharing my worries, fears and tensions with others, I am simply multiplying a weed in my front yard to a jungle of weeds. However, when I am sharing my joys, happiness and well-wishing thoughts, I am creating a farm of blooming tulips, which is indeed pleasant to me and also to others.

All this was verified by looking back at my own thoughts and the resultant feelings within me. When I was worried, as I was all the time all these last 3 years about my daughter’s allergies, I was suffering anxiety and I had to herbal supplements to calm down my nerves. But now, simply with a change in my thought pattern as described in the writing “Listening to the infinite source” I am off all 4 pills I was taking every day and I feel much better in terms of my own health and anxiety. My daughter’s allergies have not changed or reduced but I have changed my thought patterns and therefore my life. The secret mantra is my belief that, “I trust Him to do the best for me”, which I think about all the time.

I thank God for this vision; I really need to put a smart sensor on each one of the thoughts that come out of my mind for my own sake.

September 12, 2007

No comments: