Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 18, 2008

How do I use signals from ego/spiritual planes?

How do I connect the two pictures (of my interactions with people) from the ego-plane and the spiritual-plane?

In my interactions with people, I realized that I sense certain uncomfortable messages while conversing from my ego-plane. Somewhere, I feel that the other person is hiding something and that is why I start feeling uncomfortable.

But when I revisit the same scene in spiritual plane, I see an absolutely different picture of the same conversation. I get to hear “what” and “why” the other person is hiding from me, the truth behind the conversation. But seeing everything in this spiritual-plane does not make me feel angry; for I feel so full of His love.

***

This morning, I woke up with the thought as to what is the use of these two pictures.

I heard that the two pictures are like the two views of a building.

The sensations I get in the ego-plane are like the front view of the building, e.g., showing how tall the building is.

On the other hand, the truths seen in spiritual plane are like the top view from a bird’s eye. It shows the top structure and the periphery around the building, e.g., the roof top balcony and the green pastures surrounding the building.

However, for a 3-D model both are needed to depict the complete picture. Either one (front view or top view) is incomplete, as it gives only the 2-D view.

***
Similarly, I feel that all these years, I could only get the ego-plane picture. But, now, that I am blessed to have the spiritual-plane picture. The wisest thing for me to do is to precisely put the two sets of information together and based on that, interact with other people.

I know that if I interact with ego-plane sensations, I land up feeling uncomfortable. On the other hand, when I interact with spiritual plane feelings I land up excusing all people and nothing bothers me. However, the problem comes up because my excusing other people does not change the other person’s intentions and behavior. And I land up getting into bigger messes and more hurt.

So, the smartest conclusion is to find balance. I use my ego-plane sensations to register what is going on. But use my spiritual-plane sights to calm myself down, to forgive people for what they are doing. However, the biggest lesson is to stay alert for I know they are what they are. They will not change their ways of thinking/acting, just because I wish them to change; this I need to remember always. The other person will change when his time will come and he will start introspection.

As a result, I need to use the readings from each plane in a good balance, to retain my state of calmness.

For this, if possible have minimum interaction with people who cause chaos.

If for some reasons, the interactions cannot be minimized; remember from the spiritual-plane feeling what they truly are. Then interact with them holding God’s hand, feeling God’s presence and staying with God. In other words start being in Constant Remembrance, for it surely helps.

No comments: