Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2008

How can I deal with "messy" circumstances?

While writing "Soldiers fighting for Peace", I wondered how can a soldier deal with his messy/harsh/difficult circumstances?

I struggled with this question. The answer that surfaced up during meditation surprised me. I heard that there are no circumstances, which are messy. When I see them as messy, harsh or difficult, it is only a point of view. Truly, it is a calling from within to have a closer look at those circumstances in divine light.

Then the following words poured out:

Silence is where noise is,
Calmness is where disturbance is,
Peace is where chaos is, and
Divine is where seeking is.

I realized the answer makes sense, for I have lived these words while recovering from a back injury, an injury which had confined me to bed in early 2007.

The way to find peace in any circumstances is to connect within through meditation and write all that is pouring from the heart (as detailed in the above mentioned writing).

No comments: