Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Listening to the Softer Voice (poem)

Sometimes, when I am nervous,
I step out of the body to be a spirit,
then I walk forward calling out God,
and I hear myself think aloud, “I am safe.”

Sometimes, when I am longing,
I sense myself about to break down,
then I lie down on the grass to reflect,
and I realize the problem was “expecting”.

Sometimes, when I am childish,
I observe myself like my own mother,
then soon the child realizes the blunder,
and the mother says, “Just don't repeat it.”

Sometimes, when I am being,
I follow whatever my God is saying,
then I feel the contentment that resides,
and I pat myself saying,“Yes, I did it again.”

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: