Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 3, 2009

When I Die I Wish...(poem)

I was at a poetry group and we were reading through the poems of a deceased poetess.
Then came the topic of death.

It led me to think how did I wish to die? And, what surfaced was this poem. For I truly wish the only certain thing in life to be ALL OF THIS. God, are you hearing me?

Also, it is most uncertain in time and space. Therefore,I need to be ready to embrace it any moment keeping all my accounts of thankyou, sorry, I love you or money current, to prevent any regrets at the last minute.

Further, I recollect that after my mother left, for some time, I was very pure in thoughts and the illusions of life became apparent. So in a lot of ways, death and the realzations that come along with it are very awakening and truthful.

Yes, we are sad to miss the love of the person, but like anything else it is a complete package. Along with loss comes truthful lessons.

Have you ever thought about how you wish to leave? If yes, and are open about sharing it, please do so.

***

To be,

smiling,

in the kisses,

of Goodbye.


To be,

drenched,

in the tears,

of Completeness.


To be,

praying,

at the feet,

of Lord Krishna.


To be,

sleeping,

in the lap,

of Divine Mother.


***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: