Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, June 26, 2009

Let Love be the Bridge towards Peace

After a recent emotional breakdown, I saw soldiers across national boorders suffering and crying silently, for what they were doing and witnessing.

Rightafter that I had a vision that, soldiers fighting on both sides are wiping each other's tears and hugging each other. Their precious pearls are screaming, “Our souls are crying. We do not wish to fight. We do not wish to kill. We wish to love and be loved. Please don't ask us to fight."

I feel very strongly that all wars must end, NOW, be it across national borders, coldness in the community, frustrations within family members or anger within. This can be accomplished only by love.

So, please join me in this effort, to love ourselves, our families, our neighbors, our community, our country, our world, and all beings on this planet. Let us look at the person sitting/standing next to us lovingly, lets smile at the kids in the neighborhood lovingly, lets hug all those who are open lovingly, as if this is our only chance to love, before we die, the next moment.

Today, I remember Michael Jackson's song, “We are the world. We are the children. Lets make it a better place, just you and me....” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM

Something within, is pushing me to follow this aspiration. I don't know how it will be achieved, but I do know that I trust the power of intention and that Universe (which includes all of us), somehow will arrange it to happen.

Seeking your support to make this vision come true. If you wish to reach me, for questions or suggestions, please add a comment.

Love and Peace,
Gunjan

***

Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: