Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why did it take me 41 years to know this? (poem)

That when I create a thought of love,
it, gives rise to warm feelings within,
which begins to convert me into a caring being,
leading to my words and actions exhibiting empathy,
developing into a choice of radiating love above everything,
resulting in self-born baby which is connected to the entire Universe.

And when I create a thought of self-pity,
it, gives rise to exhaustive feelings within,
which begins to convert me into a blaming being,
leading to my words and actions exhibiting frustration,
developing into a choice of complaining constantly everywhere,
resulting in self-born baby which is isolated from everyone close to me.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: