Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, November 12, 2010

For the goal is the same...

We all have different needs and cravings in our lives, based on our samskaras.

It may be the need for food, money, sex or love, which surfaces due to circumstances.

Each one of us is same at the deepest place within, a pure soul, contaminated due to our past.

So, no matter what the need is, it is simply a hunger, which longs to be quenched, and increases till it finds the fulfilling Source.

Therefore, craving is a craving, no craving is better than another for the experience of fulfillment is the same, oneness with God and everyone.

I had a deep desire for unconditonal love, which sprouted even more,
after my main source (then), my mother left the world and I moved to US after marriage.

In US, I felt more and more lonely without any family and friends, in addition to drastic changes in culture, weather, society, values along with increasing family and its responsibilites.

My health started deteriorating, my frustrations multiplied and my seeeking of unconditional love from my only seemingly possible source, my husband escalated and obviously each time met with equal frustration.

Till on March 7, 2007, I seeked it from the Infinite source, and was led to the connection and digging towards the incessant source of unconditional love present within me, something I was totally unaware of; much like living in an enclosed cave and complaining about darkness.

Now, I know that no route towards fulfillment is better than another, for whatever be the path, the goal is the same.

Presently, I feel complete, and pray that each and everyone be blessed with a connection to their inherent source of infinite and incessant fulfillment, in search of quenching whatever their thirst be.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: