Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, November 19, 2010

Then why do I judge, those who yield to circumstances? (poem)

Yesterday evening, I entered home cold and hungry with my kids at 5:30 pm.
We were all exhausted and freezing, and we needed instant-pure sugar.
I saw the apples, but I did not have the energy to wash and cut it.
I just grabbed cake from refrigerator, and hogged last 3 slices.

I knew it while eating, its not at all a healthy choice for my body.
But, I still did it, for my body needed the sugar to stand up.
Once I got the strength, I served my kids and ate apple.
I witnessed, my own body yielding to circumstances.

Then why do I judge, those who yield to circumstances?
***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: