Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The root of all uneasiness is within (poem)

I was getting belly ache on seeing an old acquaintances picture. Initially, I ran away from that, trying not to see it, and thus prevent my discomfort. But, divine guidance took me through my thoughts and awareness, gave me a complete perspective, as to why that person behaved, much to my dislikng. And it simply vanished, replacing it with compassionate tears. Next time, I was completely at ease, the picture was calm, just like everyone else's.

***

If someone's picture bothers me,
its not so much about that person,
its all and only the stories associated,
with the judgements against that person in my head.

This time I pursued my "uneasiness",
and found that I had very strong fears,
from that person based on past experiences,
when I asked for divine perspective, "it" vanished.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: