Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, December 27, 2010

Wherever we are, we keep loving who we love.(poem)

I experienced pure and warm love in my mother's presence. In September 1996, she left her body. For 11 years, I kept on missing her and cried.

But, when I called God in 2007, I was guided by my angel grandfather (my mother's father who left his body in March, 1986), who uplifted me and inspired me to stand up and speak my heart's truth, COME WHAT MAY.

Soon after, I instantly connected with another deep soul, who I called my granpa; he taught me the secret to love; LOVE THYSELF. He left his body in August, 2010.

Right after, I reconnected with an old friend, and surprisingly I experience the same security with this friend, as I did with my grandfather's soul, and then with granpa in person.

Makes me say, "Same love, different sources".

***
People who love us, may come and go,
but they keep loving wherever they are,
by providing warmth via physical presence,
or by pointing directions as guiding angles.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: