Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

God, give me a chance to express love in person

I did not know this that, I am the incessant source of love. The love, that I had been seeking outside me in others, its source was within. The people who triggered that connection to the source of love within me, were/are a blessing. Now, it does not matter, whether they are with me or not in person, I can experience, the warmth of love within me, constantly.
Swimming in this pool of love, pure-true love nurtures my spirit, both in the outside and the inside worlds.

Thank you God, Thank you all those who have ever loved me, Thank you all of those who I have ever loved. Thanks for giving me what you have been giving and are still giving. I understand, I need not say thanks but, I must express my gratitude. So, let me dear ones, don't stop me this time.

I pray to my God, that I be given a chance to express my love to the ones I love, in this very life time, without expecting; as Thy instrument.

***
AUM TAT SAT (God is truth)

No comments: