Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, January 7, 2011

When our heart searches for love, God guides us towards it.- A memorable moment

I was at HUB conference in SFO in June, 2009.

Michael Beckwith in his charismatic ways was channeling, how it would feel like when we would meet God. He asked us (300 men and women from age 30 to 90) to close our eyes and think of a very dear person, who we haven't met for decades, and how it would feel when we are finally, face to face with that dear person. He kept on speaking, till I could not hear his voice.

After sinking us all deep within, and opening up our hearts, he gently asked us to get up from our seats, slowly move around and begin hugging, as many people as possible in that huge room; whoever we come across.

I could not even see who I was hugging, for my eyes were full of huge tears of joy. The room was immersed in love. I was hugging and getting my shoulders wet with their pearls. Then, I distinctly remember bending down to hug an elderly-all-wrinkled lady seated in a wheel chair (perhaps the first face I really saw); and in her arms, I broke down.

Just then, appeared an angel, with his 10 year old son, and both of them hugged me real tight caressing my back. It was a memorable moment; for I was soaking in love; amidst arms holding me up, clinging to their wet clothes totally soaked with thousands of tears.

I met this angel friend, for lunch two days ago, and we remembered how we had met and how our friendship has grown over the last 1.5 years. Its amazing, how, when I was thinking of meeting an old dear person, I was guided to meet a new dear person.

When our heart searches for love, God guides us towards it. Even though, I had never met this person ever before in this life, he seems to be a very dear person from some past life, which I don't know and don't even wish to know. For, only the love that we share with each other that really matters:))

I experienced it- joy in meeting God, Thanks Michael Beckwith.

Thank You God for making it happen.

***
AUM TAT SAT (God is Truth)

No comments: