Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pleasing can never earn love (poem)

Touch is a human need.
Love is a basic need.

When these are not met,
desires start piling up.

Mama was too busy with
chores and my siblings.

She told me, I used to cry
a hell lot as a new born.

Cry to be held,  cuddled up,
and no grand parents.

Papa has always been uneasy,
to hug  a baby or adult.

My needs of touch based love,
of a new born remained.

My need for papa's love made
me please him with grades.

My need for touch made me
please spouse by yielding.

I continued to yield  both, inside
and outside bedroom.

And without my own awareness,
I gradually turned spineless.

Now, I know those who love,
love for they can't stop.

And those who don't just can't,
for they didn't get it.

The pleasing can never earn love,
only love can induce love.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)








No comments: