Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Yes, I have changed, I am no longer "normal" (poem)

I used to relish the Pad Thai Noodles with peanut sauce,
I liked the taste, the aroma and the look of its presentation.

I found the fresh vegetarian rolls in rice crepes very nourishing,
I liked their cool effect, the ingredients and the way it was offered.

Like this, there were lentils, vegetables and nuts which my senses liked,
But, with Grace, I no longer enjoy or relish eating the same food in same place.

I do feel, I have become "abnormal", for I no longer enjoy what most in my family still do,
I'm not complaining, for I still have many choices; but yes, I have changed, I'm no longer "normal".

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: