Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mutual Inductance (poem)

In Physics, Inductance is the property of an electrical circuit, where a change in the current flowing through a circuit induces a force (called, EMF) which opposes the change, which is causing it.

When a coil of current induces such an opposition to the current flow in a near by coil, it is called mutual-inductance. An everyday electrical application of this concept is transformer.

However, in everyday life, I observe that someone else's energy starts influencing my own energy. And I land up behaving, just like the other person; as if I have no control over myself. My behavior becomes like, what I dislike in the other person.

To paraphrase, I need to watch out when I start complaining, for that is the point when I can switch off the vicious tornado of my reaction.

And the moral is, Let Them Be.

***

When he loses his temper, I complain.

And when I begin complaining, I automatically start brooding.

Once inside that vicious-brooding spiral, I get swamped by self pity.

And once self-pity plunges on me, I helplessly start losing my own temper.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: