Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Self Inductance (poem)

In Physics, Inductance is the property of an electrical circuit, where a change in the current flowing through that circuit induces a force (called, EMF) which in turn, opposes the change which is causing it (that is change in current).

When a coil of current in induces such an opposition to its own current flow, it is called self-inductance.

When I was contemplating about this poem, it became clear how my resistance aides the thoughts, I wish to resist.

To paraphrase, it is a sheer waste of energy trying to resist any thought.

And the moral is, Let All Thoughts Be.

***

When I resist a thought, I push.

And each time I push, I use my force.

But when I force, I consume my energy.

Since energy transfers, it strengthens what I resist.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: