Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Fairy Tale (poem)

My Fairy Tale (poem)

I was a free particle.


Then I happily married,

but my mobility got linked.


After that,

I enjoyed having a daughter,

but my responsibilities increased.


Soon after,

I was blessed with a son,

but as the stress increased,

my health deteriorated and frustrations escalated.


Much later,

I was bed confined,

as if I were put on a timeout,

but it was only then I realized that,

all through, I suffered for I did not ask eagerly-waiting-God-within for help.


Since then,

I am a new person,

feeling lighter each day,

unfolding my loving self once again,

experiencing a new Light guiding me through all,

and now, whatever happens, I know I can be peace anywhere-anytime, for it sits unperturbed within.

***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: