Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let imprints be erased, before they become fossil (poem)

My white scarf got blood stain while taking care of somebody's bleeding finger. A friend told me about it and suggested that I run it through running cold water, right away. I followed the instructions and my scarf was pure white once again. In that moment, it made me think of my perpetration withholds, that is blaming another for what I did wrong, instead of apologizing. After two hours, this poem surfaced.

***
When the stain is fresh,
it can be cleaned easily.

When the stain dries up,
it can be difficult to erase.

When the mistakes are recent,
they can be healed immediately.

When the mistakes have been sitting,
they can be extremely hard to dissolve.


***
Aum Tat Sat

No comments: