Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

Let people be, just be with God (poem)

The big black cat was sitting far away,
when I called her closer with hands,
she stepped towards me slowly,
and snuggled against my lap,
her claws pierced my mat,
scratched my blocks,
touched my bag,
too.

I observed that she really needed love,
and without her intentions to damage,
her sharp claws tore my yoga mat,
and they scrtached the blocks,
but polyester bag was fine,
I could see something,
it was her need,
to scratch.

But, not everything got damaged with claws,
the bag was intact without a scratch,
so it is very clear that same claws,
can rip off the delicate yoga mat,
& only scratch thermacoal blocks,
which means that by unkindness,
only those who are sensitive,
get shattered.

So, when I am amidst not-so-gentle people,
I need to stop being my sensitive self,
and stop wishing they would change,
I've got to wear a layer of God,
so that I am protected always,
& keep sending them love,
seeking only from the,
the Source.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: