Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, March 4, 2011

Love is shifting my responses (poem)

This is what happened on March 3, 2011.

I saw the person I love's face in pain, my heart melted and
I found myself empathizing with anyone in pain, even if that person is blaming me for no fault of mine; only because that person is experiencing it as a pain.

My justifications used to turn into indifference, but now, I am witnessing them transforming into empathy and apologies.

It feels beautiful. Thank you God.

***

Someone wrote me in an email,
that he was very upset with me,
with how he felt during interaction,
my first thought was, "But I didn't mean to..",
then it was, "Ok, fine he is choosing to be upset..",
later, I went out for my walk, ended with my prayer,
and I saw the face of the one I love, full of anger & pain,
immediately, I felt sorry; & replied that email with my apologies.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: