Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life does not come in phases, its happening now (poem)

At high school,
I was told, "Focus on studies,
lock your feelings & emotions.",
and I did so, suppressing my heart.

During Ph.D,
I was told, "Focus on research,
lock your bodies desires & needs.",
and I did so, suppressing my own body.

My mother was sick,
I was told, "Focus on deadline,
lock your fears about her death."
and I did so, suppressing my own soul.

When I had kids,
I was told, "Focus on raising,
lock your aspirations & career."
and I did so, suppressing my own mind.

Now, I seek from God,
He tells me, "Focus everything,
your body, heart, mind & soul on Me,
life doesn't come in phases, it is now."

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: