Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 9, 2011

When oneness permeates (poem)

At sunset,
on the sea beach,
my arms are around his neck,
and his palms are holding onto my waist.

My bare feet are on top of his bare feet,
the cold water is blessing our standing close,
the calm Sun is nurturing our resonating desires,
and both of us are able to hear the other's heartbeat.

I am kissing him, then he is kissing me and we keep taking turns,
our clothed bodies are squeezing against each others, bringing us closer,
my right leg begins lifting up off his feet and finally rests on his left knee,
and his left palm glides gently downward from my waist to skin on my buttocks.

In that state of complete surrender we lay on top of the soothing sand,
we press onto each other's bare skin revealed through the caressing of our hands,
then we roll over each other laughing, scattering the sand deeper in every successive turn,
and then we finally pause into that complete stillness, when the oneness permeated into our union.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: