Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Friday, September 28, 2012

Follow Thy Heart and Honor Thy Differences (poem)

Its so easy to get along with people who are like me.
Its so difficult to get along with people who are different from me.

Its so easy to honor the people who think even little like I do.
Its so difficult to honor the people who think strongly different than I do.

Its the mind, which based on my patterns, creates - my likes or dislikes.
Its the heart, which is ever longing to love and is in pain when its not permitted by the mind.

Its the mind, which creates my judgement of rights/wrongs or this is mine/not yours.
Its the heart, which guides me to allow default Divine oneness with God and all its creations, manifest.

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)


No comments: