Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why do we appreciate people only after they are gone? (poem)

God has made us.
God is perfect and He has sown Divine essence in all creations.
God has made each one of us unique, whole, perfect, complete yet different.
God honors and loves us just the way we are, without judging any part of us as bad.

I judged myself and presumed I was bothered by others judgement.
I wanted myself and others around me to be perfect, SOMETHING BETTER.
I was so wrong, for God has made me this way, just the way I am for a specific purpose.
Now, I honor myself and am choosing to honor each person in my Universe, before they are gone :))

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)





No comments: