Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, September 24, 2012

What am I here to love? (poem)

I had saved 3 boxes full of baby clothes of my daughter,
for my next baby and for my own attachments with the memories.

The apartment was small and the storage space was lesser,
but, I held onto those clothes till my son was born, for almost 5 years.

It was then I was forced to give them away to the neighbor & friends,
(who had a baby daughter), to the preschool and some even to the goodwill.

All through, I knew, that she will never wear these clothes again, but I was attached to clothes.
All through, I didn't know, that I am here to love child (not the clothes) and soul (not their bodies).

***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)

No comments: