Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Monday, December 24, 2012

I can express my soul only when I feel safe (poem)

What did I love in College?
I loved singing joyfully with friends,
I always laughed with my belly hurting
and, without my awareness, I was at ease.

When do I feel totally at ease?
whenever, I sense complete safety,
inside my body as well as in my mind
and, without my awareness, I begin to sing.

Where do I allow myself to sing?
wherever, I can express my heart freely,
in shower, while driving or where I feel not judged
for, without my awareness, I am honoring my feelings.

Who do I share my feelings with?
whoever, I feel simply comfortable with,
a stranger or an acquaintance whose heart is open
and, with my awareness, I feel God is taking care of me.
***
Aum Tat Sat (God is Truth)


No comments: