Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I feel Liberated (poem)

I had been confused and feeling torn apart for some months, as if I were standing in the middle of fire, calling out for help. There was a lot of pain involved in each release of those deep-rooted pent up emotions.

After months, in that moment, when clarity surfaced, then, I sent out a message and a prayer to the Universe. It was a blessed moment of connection and I experienced liberation of my soul. Here is a humble attempt to communicate that divine experience (sitting on a yoga mat in grass) in words.

***

I feel a soothing uplift in head, as if Krishna is lifting my chin.

I feel releasing of very tender tears, as if Krishna is rescuing me.

I feel gratitude rolling out, as if Krishna is caressing my cheeks.

I feel one with the entire Universe, as if Krishna is rewarding me.


***
Hari Aum Tat Sat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you that you have found your connection! Wish you a very happy Janmashtmi!