Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finding Similarities Between Two Worlds (poem)

I have been enjoying, studying and pursuing Physics since age 9. Now, standing in the experiential world, I can't help finding similarities between the two worlds. Some of them are:

***

I had learned that action and reaction are equal but opposite.

Now, I experience, love when I hug warmly and frustration when I am angry.


I had studied that energy is always conserved.

Now, I notice, an excited state following my low spirit state and vice versa.


I had verified that light traverses the path of least time.

Now, I cherish, walking the path of least resistance against my inherent nature.


I had realized that research leads to newer dimensions.

Now, I feel, exploring the experiential world is as fulfilling as exploring Physics.

***

Aum Tat Sat

No comments: