Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

While I am Seeking (poem)

In the programming languages (like, Basic, C, C++ or Fortran); a “while” loop checks the condition in the parentheses ( ) and as long as the condition is true, it keeps on executing the commands within the curly braces { }.

Now, I am feeling inspired to be in this powerful “while ( ) loop” until I accomplish my seeking. In the following code, as long as I answer "Yes" to continue, it will repeat the three steps; else it will stop.

***

While (I am seeking)
{
With constant filtering, I think.
With a higher awareness, I long.
With a deep craving, I seek.

Continue?
}

***

Aum Tat Sat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very deep, spiritual poem. I loved the one on 'Moments' also.

As someone who is on a similar spiritual quest to yours, I want to tell you that I am a regular reader of your blog, and greatly appreciate your words, even though we have never met.

Gunjan said...

Thanks Anita,

I appreciate your words and thoughts.

If you feel like, you may write to me offline at
gunjan@myway.com

Gunjan