Surrender, Listen and Give

Surrender, Listen and Give Contact at Contact@FollowThyHeart.Org

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Moment (poem)

The following poem is a recollection of a few memorable moments.

***

In that moment, we were one.

The moment the umbilical cord was cut, my baby and I became two.


The moment he expressed his heartfelt feelings, everything (including him) started looking different.

The moment he spoke his sub-conscious mind, he pulled the earth beneath me.


The moment I tune in, I tune out of confusion.

The moment I heard “No” (from him), my soaring heart shattered on the ground.


The moment I stepped out of the shower, my wide-awake-insecure-and-crying baby started giggling.

The moment I sensed my mother's departure, I felt denuded.


An hour seems like a moment, when I am writing from the heart.

In a moment, the truth got revealed; but, it took me very long to assimilate.


Good or bad, it is only the moment, I remember.

Now, I wish to be present in the moment.

***

Aum Tat Sat

2 comments:

Vidhya said...

Very Nice one!

Unknown said...

Yes, I really like this poem.